Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome to the official CCgirls night blog

Yes, you heard right the official girls night blog has arrived!!! Could you be anymore excited about this. Please keep your excitement to a minimum, it probably won't be that exciting. But, it will be fun. This blog will contain several things one being the location of girls night for the week (that will be found to the right at the top). We will post recipes of all the yummy things we eat and hopefully there will be several crazy silly stories of crazy silly fun that we have at girls night. And of course I am sure there will be some juicy conversations about the infamous books, I know you know what I am talking about, if you are are not sure just look to the right.

Welcome everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

YaHOOOOOO!

The Royal Family said...

GOOD idea, then we aren't all running around trying to find out where girls night will be. :)
my blog is private but anyone who wants an invite email me. the_royalfamily@msn.com


Hope to see you guys soon,
Brandy King

p.s. So I missed the layers party, is there still going to be one at leilani's on Monday?