Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The plans for Thursday night

First of all, as you can see the "soccer mom" shirt won the poll. Hopefully everyone is ok with that. It is going to look great!

Now, the plans. What has been decided is that we are going to Chili's around 8:30, I know some of you are thinking that is way too early and that you do not want to come that early. If that is the case we still would like everyone to come whenever you can. We have decided that we want to get to the theater kind of early since it sounds like it is going to be pretty nuts. It will be a ton of fun though just to hang out and have a good time (how can it not be a good time when you get a little break from the younguns).
I am super excited and it seriously is going to be a ton of fun!! Be sure you bring your cameras because you will want to remember what an awesome time we had.

2 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

I am seriously so excited! I have been having dreams about Twilight! I know I am crazy, but it's going to be so much fun!!!

Megs said...

Plleeeeeese post those pics afterward! I would LOVE to see 'em! I will be there in spirit, so if you feel a coooold hand stealing your popcorn...that will be me! :)