Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lets party

Ok, this week for Girls night we are going to party. First of all, Megan will be visiting so that will be fun and then we are going to be celebrating some birthdays, YAYY!!! Leilani, Keri, and Liskins birthday are all right together. And what better way to celebrate a birthday than with a party. So, we will be meeting at Shanette's around 7:30'ish and it is a potluck so bring some yummy things (and if at all possible the recipe so we can post them here). If you need the address for Shanette's contact one of us. It is going to be a TON of fun so everyone is going to want to be there for sure!!!!

1 comment:

Leilani said...

Thanks for the fu rockin' party! I really enjoyed a night out of just plain fun. I will have to say though that I learned alot about some of you...I'm just sayin' keri is an angel, compared to her mom! j/k!!!!! I was so nice of all of you to put forth so much effort for the three of us. Thanks and Party ON!