Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So, girls night this week is at Sharina's. It will be the usual "whatever" night. A few people will be making a little mini preschool album with Sharina. Those of you who are doing it know who you are; contact Sharina for the things you need to bring for that.

Also, a little side note. You will all want to be sure and try to make it next week to girls night. We will be having a guest visitor that you will all want to see. Yes, Megan C. is going to be in town and is planning on coming to girls night. There was a special request from Megan that Lisa come. Yes, Lisa I am talking to you (don't worry she just wants to use you for your bow tieing expertise) I am kidding ,she wants to see you too but does want some help with some hair bows.

1 comment:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh, I see. Well, I'll see what I can do... ;)